Contact Our Display Centres   O'Connor (08) 9337 9966 | Joondalup (08) 9300 1966 | Mandurah (08) 9581 1166 | Service (08) 9258 5000
Follow Aqua Technics on Pinterest What Aqua Technics on YouTube Follow Aqua Technics on Twitter Follow Aqua Technics on Facebook

Find Us

FAQs – What Chemical Levels Should I Regularly Test For?

/ / Aqua Technics, Fibreglass Swimming Pools, Frequently Asked Questions, Swimming Pools

Q: What chemical levels should i regularly test for?

A: You should regularly be testing the following;

  • pH
  • Chlorine
  • Total alkalinity
  • Calcium Hardness

Stabiliser levels should be regularly maintained in outdoor pools which use chlorine. You should regularly take a sample of your pool water to your local pool shop for professional testing. Approximately every 4-6 weeks in the summer months.